Thursday, August 5, 2010

Fungus removed from my toe nail, now theres white liquid coming out..?

Okay, so I have this pain on my toe, and there was this blackish fungus on the side nail, I removed it and now theres like this white yellowish liquid coming out of my toe nail, what is it? Am I in danger?!Fungus removed from my toe nail, now theres white liquid coming out..?
you have an infection. My advice to you get to a doctor and have him or her look at it so they can give you right medicine to get rid of the infection. You don't want to ignore it cuz chances are it can get worse and you can end up losing your toe. You don't want that.Also that infections can travel into your bloodsteam which can make you ended up in the hospital with an IV stuck in your arm.And you'll stay there till you are clear of any infections, and beware the food there sucks.Fungus removed from my toe nail, now theres white liquid coming out..?
thats PUS..Pus is a whitish-yellow, yellow or yellow-brown substance produced during inflammatory responses of the body that can be found in regions of pyogenic bacterial infections.








thats the most disgusting thing ive ever heard of in my life......thats why normal people take showers daily..
I have had bad infections on my leg and ankles. If it is yellow, it sounds like a bad infection! You need antibiotics, and antibiotic cream for it! Please don't wait! I did the first time, and it ended up with Cellulitis in the ER of a hospital! Don't take any chances! Go right away!
puss or white yellowish liquid is not usually associated with fungus. It is more likely from infection. Go to the doctor tomorrow. MRSI's are common now and can be dangerous. Do not panic. Just go to the doctor.
It's infected. Something like Betodine antiseptic could help, but you'll probably need anitbiotics. If it doesn't heal quickly make sure that you see a doctor as it could become serious.
You have an infection and you should see a Doctor immediately. Yes, you are in danger and should act promptly.





Go now..





Good luck.
Your demise is imminent, as sad as it seems.





J/K!





Garlic liquid, and apply to toenail A.S.A.P
YES!!! cut it off as fast as you can. NOW!!!
ew
ur gross

No comments:

Post a Comment