Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Under my fingernail it was blue, red and white.I removed a layer of nail to clean out what was under my nail.?

Its clean but its formed a little hole on my nail. should i see a doctor? how fast will it grow back? .Or was it a bad move to destroy my fingernail layer to clean out what appeared to be dried blood :| also i don't know how i got my nail red,blue and white, its not a fungus i might have hit it on something but im not sure :SUnder my fingernail it was blue, red and white.I removed a layer of nail to clean out what was under my nail.?
you should totally see a doctorUnder my fingernail it was blue, red and white.I removed a layer of nail to clean out what was under my nail.?
the nail will grow and the hole will move to the top and you can clip it off (or bite it w/e) dont worry it will be fine.
You may have bruised the nail bed to get the blue under your nail in the first place. For the whole you don't need to see a doctor unless it begins to act as if it is infected. You must keep that area extra clean because if it does get infeected it will be very painful. Your nail layer will grow back and the whole will go away and it shouldnt take longer than a week or two before you notice it beginning to close up. And advice- in the future try not to pick at your nail bed you could cause damage to lead to your nail bed dying and it will never grow back.
Shiitt that sucks, you might wanna see a doctor though. I dont know haha. bet i was no help.
your nails are pretty patriotic. lol go see a doctor dude.
  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment