Saturday, August 21, 2010

What do you think about white nail polish...?

i've had this nail polish for about a month and yesterday i thought why not? so i have the nail polish on now, and i went searching to see what others thought about it. and tons say ';no'; because it looks like white out. and some say ';yea'; because it looks clean cut and fresh. i'm not light skinned, but i'm not that dark either.. i'm a bit in the middle i guess. (for african american standards lol) so my question is, is white nail polish ok? or are people still going with the ';ew, that looks like white out.'; routine?What do you think about white nail polish...?
i think it would look good with how you describe your skin color. if it's smooth like any other nail polish and not blotchy like it would look like if you actually put white out on then it would look kinda cool if you ask meWhat do you think about white nail polish...?
I use white nail polish to make a home-made french manicure. You just put the white nail polish on your tips of your nails and Tah-dah! --cute manicured nails.





Answering your question...


I think it looks OK...it doesn't do much for me because I think the nail polish can make you look washed out. That's just my opinion.





-iLive4Beauty
Well white looks bad if you cover your whole nail with it because yeah it looks like white out but if you want to put it to use try a french manicure. you know? white tips......... hope this helps AND french is SO very cute. with any skin color.





Look at it:





http://www.beautynewsnyc.com/home/upload鈥?/a>
white nail polish is def cutee%26lt;3 it's my fav:) you have to be very careful in painting your nails with white nail polish because it can come out lumpy and make ppl think it's white out when it's not! so make sure it's smooth.





hope i helped, good luck:)


xoxo%26lt;3
White nail polish is actually taking some of the spotlight away from the usual dark or black nails. When worn with dark clothing it can actually make the outfit have more of an edge than black nail polish would just because of the contrast.
i like it. it's unique and it goes with anything.


i think it's a yes because if you like why not? and it's cool looking.


i'm hispanic looking for i think it looks cool on me.
Who cares what other people think what matters is what you think about it! If you like it keep it.If you don't get rid of it!
I like it.. I think it looks classy and clean..I don't think it's ever out of style...but I wouldn't do super thick chalky white.. maybe a white that is slightly sheer.. that makes nails look bright and whiter.
haha someone said that to me too when i wore white nail polish. You can also try wearing off-white or silver-- they looks clean and fresh also
nah white nail polish is fine


as long as you have some tan then it will make you look even darker! but if you are really pale it just makes you look wierd


go for it!
i love white nail polish because you can add polka dots on it with anycolor
no i think it looks very cute and clean.


maybe next time you could try alternating the nails like white and pink every other
the only time white nail polish is acceptable in my books is in french manicures. i just don't think it looks good.
It looks good on French manicures.


If you have dark hands, it wont look good.
o.o......











White polish is my fav %26lt;3
I'm fond of white with a dot of another color right in the center!


BOING!
I like it :-)
love it.
Yes, It looks really good.


I actually might and go get some myself now that I think about it!


Thanks :)
y listen to others?? do what you want and be unique :)
be creative so why not
I like it. I painted my nails white the one time and people started coping me. I think its unique.
if it look gloss them i geuss its alrite put some desines on them

No comments:

Post a Comment