Saturday, August 21, 2010

Have you got a white semi circle on the bottom of your nail on your thumb?

yes I do and it is NOT called a cuticle it is called the lunulaHave you got a white semi circle on the bottom of your nail on your thumb?
yes i do.





and its not your cuticle its part of the nail bed or somethin. your cuticle is the skin that is closest to your nail. the part you can kinda push back and they do that at the nail place sometimes and sometimes it really hurts.... yeah. that's a cuticle.





i have the semi circles on all my fingers except my ring fingers. they are cirleless....Have you got a white semi circle on the bottom of your nail on your thumb?
yes. it's perfectly normal. i have them on most of my fingers actually, different sizes though on each. anyway, don't worry about it.
Yes, I do ^-^





I only have them on my thumbs, but you can get them on all your fingers (I think my mum has them on all her fingers)
the white bit ?


yeah i do


sometimes i get white spots on my nails i dont know what it is though
Like someone said it is called a cuticle , it ain't so cute when you hit it with a hammer though.
yes a little by my middle finger too.
I have a plum on my thumb.......from where I could only speculate ??
Maybe......Maybe not.......
yes and this is only natural.
what the hell twiglets are really branches dipped in marmite


o and yes i do
No, but I have a Granny in the Para's that does Jumps !! :-D
Actually all people do





I love you Mr.Bean
I do indeed
ive got red nail varnish on so duno lol cant see (:
yeah i have a white semi cicle at the bottom of my nail.





but doesnt we all have it?
Think You Have To Be Worried If You Don't Mate
yes, its called your cuticle
Yes, and now I can't stop looking at it!
wow! i got that too!
Yes and on all my fingers as well. All natural.
Yeah.
yep...
yes a small one.
Yup, I gotsit on all my fingers, and prolly toes. WHY?
yes and now thank you, I've never been so attracted to it now. lmao

No comments:

Post a Comment