Thursday, August 5, 2010

What kind of dogs have white nails?

My lab mix has black nails but the tip of them is white.





I have never heard of a dog with white nails but there has to be since he has some white in his nail.What kind of dogs have white nails?
It depends on the pigment where the nail is.





My papillon has some white nails, some black nails, and some that are partially white and partially black.


.What kind of dogs have white nails?
I think it depends on the individual dog. I have a chihuahua with a mixture of brown and white nails. My other chihuahua has all black nails and 2 white nails on each of his back feet. My sheltie has all white nails, but I know some shelties that have black nails. I love the white nails, because they are so much easier to cut!
its completely normal your dog has white nail at the tip.
two of my chihuahuas have white/clear nails

No comments:

Post a Comment