Tuesday, August 24, 2010

White finger nail polish?

ok, so i know that black finger nail polish is in, but what about white?





ugly, or pretty?





hmmmmmm...





[[[this is a total waste of 5 points...]]]White finger nail polish?
White nail color on fingers or toes is very hot looking. It's so like having a classic look on young ladies, rich, fine and chic in my opinion.White finger nail polish?
thank you for choosing my answer.

Report Abuse



Ehhh...


I guess its ';in';


I only lke white nails in a French manicure, but that's just for me. Other people look good with it. Maybe get a colored design to break up the all-white.
ya white is kinda cute but what about some kind of design or a bright color but white is cute to go with anything just if it starts chiping take it off white chiped nail polish i think looks funny
i think its pretty u dont kno y but i lik it =] lol and sumtimes itll acsent ppl lik black sumtimes helps other ppls looks =]
White nail polish is cute and goes with pretty much anything, I'd say it's pretty.
white is good 4 the classy %26amp; modern look
white is soooooo high fashion!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment