Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why are my nails getting white spots, again?

Ok, I got those white spots on my nails before. I heard that zinc defenciency was the problem so I took three pills of zinc a day. It worked for about a couple months, but now they're appearing on a few of my fingers again. What's going on? Should I take more zinc? And if so then how much can my body handle without getting zinc poisoning? Are there other possible reasons why?Why are my nails getting white spots, again?
It is caused by problems with Calcium.





It can be said to be a Calcium Def, but it's more often a matter of getting enough Calcium plus other things that help it build and attach to things.





I would suggest increaseing your Calcium %26amp; D ( D helps Calcium build into things correctly), Zinc ( something else helpful for building, but it makes your blood better at their jobs), and Beta Caroten + E ( these are for Skin, Nails, Bone, and Tissue.. it helps them absorb things in faster and better as well as working with balanceing things that get weaved together and then recognized for their color and transparency/clearity,.. these are also good for your eyes and body chemistry).





Added: Beta Careton is found in a few things,.. mostly things with a kind of Orange Color. Carrots are most well known, I think Sweet Potatos and Yams have them. I am not sure about Eggs and Orange Juice. I have heard some Sqush has it ( I think Pumpkin counts as a Sqush so maybe that is a source). I forget the other names for Beta Caroten and I can't spell well enough to get it's name right XD People usually assosiate with Carrots, Rabbits, and Eyes when they hear the Beta Caroten.Why are my nails getting white spots, again?
I heard it was a Calcium deficiency, so try eating food stuffs with high calcium levels such as cheese and dairy products
I get them when I'm bothered by allergies, so different times of the year can cause them to break out
This could happen because of zinc defenciency, but most likely it's because your nailbed has been bruised. Before your nails grow, if you bruise the nailbed (the area right below your nails), this will leave that white mark. Don't worry about it too much. I know this sounds like B.S., but trust me, I've talked to my mom's friend about this and she's like a walking Snapple cap (also, her husband's a pediatrician).

No comments:

Post a Comment