Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do you get the nail polish off your white shirt?

this happend to me, when it dries, scrap it off with your nail, and it should scrap right off.....How do you get the nail polish off your white shirt?
I got red nail polish on a pair of khakis once. I searched around on the internet for a while to see if anything would get it out, and I kept seeing that OFF! bug spray would remove it. So I skeptically tried it, and it worked like a charm. Spray some bug spray on the spot where the nail polish ended up and use a toothbrush (or a brush similar) to scrub in a circular motion until the stain is gone. You'll probably have to spray the bug spray on the stain a few times until it comes completely out, but it really does work.





Good luck. :)How do you get the nail polish off your white shirt?
if the nail polish is dried onto the shirt, it probably won't come off.. but if it's still wet, keep it wet and in the sink and take some nail polish remover and then try rubbing the shirt together with the nail polish remover to remove the stain :]
I suppose you could try using nail-polish remover.
to put white nail polish on um.

No comments:

Post a Comment