Thursday, August 5, 2010

Why are my arylic nails (white tips) turning yellowish? EW how do i get the white color back?

Mine did that alot when I just got white tips, there isnt anything you can do at this point. it happens if you are in the sun alot, if you use sunscreen, have anything acidic on them, etc.





Next time, ask for ';pink and white'; it looks alot better, if you like the natural color for your nail beds ask for light pink, but I get them with medium pink and I think they look awesome. Ive gotten white tips once, and realized pink and white look so much better. They cost like $4 more to get... Also, think about getting the gel overlay too, it really helps protect them and make them look shiny, and is something like $3 more.Why are my arylic nails (white tips) turning yellowish? EW how do i get the white color back?
I';m just gonna take a guess here, but are you going tanning? The UV rays from the tanning booths turn white acrylic tips yellow. Without repainting the tips, there is no way to get the white back. I reccommend that you just get them filled sometime soon and then ask your tanning salon about nail covers (they should sell them for a low cost). Nail covers are just little covers that you place over your nails to keep them from turning yellow. Also, when you are at the nail salon, ask your manicurist to add a UV topcoat to your nails. This will not completely prevent yellowing but it will decrease it!Why are my arylic nails (white tips) turning yellowish? EW how do i get the white color back?
I think they are just fading and or dirty. How long ago did you get them? If you tell me I can add more to my answer
If they're turning yellow, it's time for a new set. When you get your new nails, tell them you want a ';non-yellowing'; acrylic or get powder gel instead. They held up better for me. Barring that, get a French or American manicure.
Most do that after awhile or if you are in the sun alot. I would recommend gel nails. They last long and look better
Its most likely because you have dirt under your real nails and its showing through the fake ones. If you check and you don't have anything under them, you can always paint over the part that has turned yellow with white nail polish. It doesn't look like you painted over them at all when your finished. If you don't want to though, call the place you got your nails done and ask them. I'm sure they've heard the question from other people alot and will be happy to answer it.

1 comment:

TaurenChieftain said...

Why it's turning yellow? i guess the answer is you have a nail fungus.. but don't worry, i've tried zeta clear it works.. better try it im sure you'll thank me..

anyone experiencing
yellowing of the toenails? if yes then better click the link.

Post a Comment