Saturday, August 21, 2010

Nail polish out of white clothes?

its pink and my clothes are new i just need help fast!Nail polish out of white clothes?
You may need to use acetone - found in the paint department.





Some nail polish removers contain a little, but most have no acetone and can just make the stain worse.





Here is a site that provides information for removing nail polish from several types of fabric and other surfaces.





http://home.howstuffworks.com/how-to-rem鈥?/a>Nail polish out of white clothes?
tfd

Report Abuse



Um...it sounds to me like you may have to throw the clothes out. I am terribly sorry. That is a really unpleasant situation. I do not know of a single thing that can get nail polish out of fabric. I got bright red nail polish on one of my white towels a year ago and despite wash after wash, it is still there as vibrant as ever
First, you take nail polish remover and put it on for a few minutes. Then, put it in the wash on hot and don't put it in the dryer. Hang it someone were it wont get ruined. It should be gone by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment