Saturday, August 21, 2010

Are there any white nail polish bottles with thin brushes?

I got one from a manicure kit, and I loved it because of its thin brush. but i used it all, and i don't want to buy ANOTHER manicure kit, because then, i'd have double of everything. so is there any type of bottle that's good for manicures, like with the thin brush? I don't have a Sally Henson store near me. where i pretty much get my manicure stuff is walmart and target and walgreens. so can you tell me if there r such bottles that exist and where? thanxxxxx!Are there any white nail polish bottles with thin brushes?
sallybeauty.com





you can order onlineeAre there any white nail polish bottles with thin brushes?
There is a great brand named Art Deco.


They're usually 2 bucks each but they come in all colors.


They should be in all your local clothing stores and in Sally's Beauty Supplies.
Art Deco is a nail polish with only small detail brushes.





Here's the link so that you can see what they look like,


http://www.cherryculture.com/product.php鈥?/a>
i have a white nail polish bottle with a thin brush called ';nail art';.


i guess you could buy it online.

No comments:

Post a Comment