Thursday, August 5, 2010

Im wearing white nail polish... do i look like an idiot?

im indian so my skin is tan, but not very dark. ppl always wear black, but that doesnt look right on me. do u think white nail polish is cool or just like whiteout? just to let u know, its the victoria's secret brand, so its not just random cheap stuff.Im wearing white nail polish... do i look like an idiot?
well my family comes from the south-asian area so i have dark hair-black or brown-and i have tan i guess like yours. i've worn fake nails and light nail polish it looks kind of different but i got lots of complements so go ahead and try different colors or stay with white -which i wouldIm wearing white nail polish... do i look like an idiot?
If you like how it looks, go for it!





I personnally only wear white for the tips of my nails like french manicures. But you can wear it however you like.





There are no rules that you have to follow.
Yeah, you look like you're wearing tippex. Use it only on the ends of your nails for a french manicure effect. Even i know that, and i'm a man.
i think its kind of cool. its not whiteout. well white out may look cheap cuz they see wow u have white nails. the first thing they might tell u is that '; do u have whiteout in ur nails. your welcome
I like white. But yes VS nail polish a kind of a knock off brand. Go with OPI or China Glaze
Its cool, Dont worry about it:)
I LOVE white nail polish but it doesnt look right on me...if you like it though feel free to wear it,
well i like itt..

No comments:

Post a Comment