Saturday, August 21, 2010

How much should full-set pink and white acrylic nails cost me?

I am getting acrylic nails for the first timeHow much should full-set pink and white acrylic nails cost me?
A full set with a french manicure usually is anywhere from $30 to $50 depending on where you go. A genuine full service salon will be on the high end and those cheap nail salons (that only do nails) will of course be the lower end. It is customary, if you are happy with your nails, to leave the tech a tip as well so you must figure in that too. Usually the tip is anywhere from $5 to $10 above the flat rate. After your first full set, it requires to be filled every few weeks or so. That is usually $20-$30. If you opt to upgrade from acrylic to gel nails....that will run you on average $10 to $20 more for set and fills.How much should full-set pink and white acrylic nails cost me?
It will cost u around 40 to 50 dollars. The first time I got my done it cost 50 dollars. The first time you get them done when you leave you will experience some pain in your nail on the lower part of your nail. And you will also have to go back every 2 weeks to get them filled in the bottom of your nails. I hope I helped you.
depending on your salon $35+
if they are really good around $40 give or take a few.
probably anywhere between $5 to $15. they wont be more than like 10 though
  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment