Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why is my gerbil limping and his nails are going white?

please help I don't no what to do . does any one know how much a vet check is. and do you think his leg should be amputated or will that cause more things to happen to him ? Why is my gerbil limping and his nails are going white?
Just see the vet he help and i thing a check is less than 鈧?00Why is my gerbil limping and his nails are going white?
Tina an office visit to the vet is only around $20.00...I wouldn't want any of my animals to be in pain and suffering so you really need to take the gerbil to the vet....if they have to amputate the leg I would just put it to sleep...I think that is more humane......and probably cheaper....good luck
Poor little guy. I hope I can put this delicately, I think that the blood flow isn't getting to his hind leg. Sorry, I don't think this could be good for your little pal. You should go to the vet, sorry but I don't know the bills for the vet if you take him there.
There could be blockage of blood to her legs or gerbil arthritis, he is not getting enough blood to his hind legs. You need a vet diagnosis.
humane society will see him/her cheap in some areas but about 25/30$ for visit and then if much is done it will go up how old is it
Sounds like a lack of blood flow. Sorry, but that can't be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment