Saturday, August 21, 2010

Question on finger nails--uneven white part of nail at the tip..?

Okay, this will sound stupid but I've asked a couple people and they don't seem to understand what I'm talking about but...





The natural white tip of nails when they're grown out, that part where it meets the normal pink of the nail is all uneven and wiggly. All the people I see have a perfect even strip of white on their nail tips if it's grown out and unpainted--but mine aren't. They're all filed evenly and I've never chewed on my nails so I don't see how they're not even...





How can I fix this? I tried going under the nail and pushing it back a little to even it out, but it didn't work very well. =/





Sorry if this sounds totally stupid heheQuestion on finger nails--uneven white part of nail at the tip..?
i have the exact same problem. i think its best to see a professional. its really embarrassing coz you cant grow your nails. they look really bad.Question on finger nails--uneven white part of nail at the tip..?
i get what your saying. if you totally stop trying to even it out or even clean under your nails ( i know grows huh) the skin starts to attach itself back to the nail and it will become more even.





i had a nail like that but it does take some time. until then keep them painted so know body knows that it might be dirty under there

No comments:

Post a Comment