Saturday, August 21, 2010

Easy 10 points - Pick the best white/nude nail polish from here!?

http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/cvs/gateway/shelf?deptid=653%26amp;catid=672%26amp;subcatid=761Easy 10 points - Pick the best white/nude nail polish from here!?
http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/cvs/gateway/de鈥?/a>








here you are, dear. a bit of pink will look more natural than white. i've been searching for the perfect light nude nail color for a while, and mine is similar to this. I was inspired by Giada's nails on Everyday Italian and the food network :)Easy 10 points - Pick the best white/nude nail polish from here!?
Boots No7


Boots No. 7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour - Chiffon


0.33 OZ
Personally I like the ';No. 7 Nougat'; color on the third page. It looks like a pure nude color and it almost looks like it has a shimmer to it which is a nice touch. As for the white The Loreal french tip white on the 6th page works great, I have it. It's long lasting and drys quick!
I like nougat alot, its more of a white shade, its on the third page I think? Its cute. And I know you didnt ask about pink but Heavenly looks gorgeous!
maybelline blushing bride 40
boots # 7

No comments:

Post a Comment