Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My nail's turning white at the root...?

I clipped my nail too close and got a little cut on my finger. Well, looks like it got infected and it's really swollen up...The swelling's still there and now I noticed that my nail's starting to turn white at the root and looks like it's spreading to the tip.





If I look closely, I can see where the nail starts and I can almost lift it up. looks like it's coming off or something..But the other half of my nail is still nice and healthy.





Could this be a fungus infection? If not, what else could it be? Do I make an appointment with the doctor for this or what? I heard that there's a way to treat fungus infection with vinegar. What do I do with it?





If the nail comes off, would it grow back? I'm scared that I'll be missing a nail!My nail's turning white at the root...?
I cannot answer if it is an infection/fungus or not, but I have completely lost a nail before and they do grow back even if nothing is there for a while. No worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment