Thursday, August 5, 2010

How to make my nail tips whiter?

I heard lemon juice works because of the citric acid I was wondering if that was all that works or if I could use orange juice because it also has citric acid in it.How to make my nail tips whiter?
There are special nail pencil things you can buy that are like white eyeliner and you color it on under the tips of your nails to make them whiter.


Or, you could just get a French manicure :)How to make my nail tips whiter?
I usually scrub my nails with a nail brush under warm soap water to remove any stains or dirt underneath.


You can soak them in toothpaste, but will work a little
I just jab my fingernails into a bar of soap %26amp; that cleans them!
Either I paint underneath my nails or jab them into a bar of soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment